Blogging or tweeting from practice is allowed for practices as long as entries do not contain information on any team strategy or injury specifics. Consistent with the Super Bowl protocol distributed by the NFL for pool reporters, the following are general reporting policies for all media:
- No reference to plays run or game strategy. This includes describing formations, personnel groups or non-conventional plays.
- No reporting of which players are practicing with individual units (goal line offense, nickel defense, etc.).
- May note which players are practicing as well as those who are not.
- May include non-strategy and non-game plan observations.
- Access to head coach following practice for comments and updates.
- All still and video photography must be tight shots only. Camera phones are permitted to take only still photos during permissible “shooting” periods at practice.
- Interview availabilities, open practice sessions and other team activities on club premises cannot be broadcast live through the use of social media applications such as Facebook, Periscope, Meerkat, etc.
Open Locker Room:
- Still photography and live video of any kind in and around the team’s locker room is not permitted unless prior approval has been granted by the Miami Dolphins communications department. This includes, but is not limited to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.
- Signs, notes and other personal items or information posted in and around the locker room and at player lockers are not to be photographed, captured on cell phone or traditional video or reported on.
Admission may be refused or withdrawn or the Bearer ejected, or credentials may be revoked, in the sole discretion of the Miami Dolphins. Misuse of credentials, failure to abide by the terms of the credentials, disorderly conduct and/or failure to comply with security measures will subject the Bearer to, among other things, ejection from the Game or Event being covered and to cancellation or revocation of credentials for future games. If admission is refused or withdrawn, Bearer is ejected, or a credential is revoked, or if the Game is cancelled and not replayed, the Bearer and/or Accredited Organization will not be entitled to consequential, incidental, indirect, exemplary, special or damages of any kind.